The exhibition private viewing went rather smoothly, with no mishaps. Putting the exhibit up was pretty stress free too, everyone chipped in and helped get their work up ready, and make the place look presentable.
I have three collograph prints on display, two A5 ones in one frame, and one A4 one in a frame by itself. I managed to make some handmade business cards to match my work the night before, creating some stamps for the social media logos and the design on the back. I also have my collection of brooches and decorative keys on display, to illustrate where the original ideas originated from in my work.
I am quite happy with the final work I managed to create for this exhibit, my favorite print being the large one to the left. With this one I think I managed to get the ink consistency just right, the others have a bit too much, but in a way it makes them look kind of atmospheric. I will eventually improve my technique with practice, I am making a mental note to get myself in to the print room and create more work, even just to experiment.